AIMtech Centre's Missions
- To promote applied research and development in the area of multimedia and Internet technologies;
- To foster close collaborations with industrial partners in the technology transfer of multimedia and Internet technologies;
- To enhance the reputation of City University as the focal point for innovative applications of multimedia and Internet technologies for the local industry.
We achieve our Missions through:
- The identification of challenging projects which will create an impact in the society through applied R&D of multimedia and Internet systems. These projects may be funded by government agencies, industry and other organisations.
- The commercialisation and/or technology transfer of applied R&D results in these strategic areas.
- The dissemination of knowledge and experience via distinguished speakers from academic and industry.
- The promotion of exchange programmes between academia and industry in the area of multimedia and Internet application developments.